Home | Location | Contact Us
|Reservations|||||About Us|||||Accommodations|||||Banquets & Meetings|||||Restaurants|||||Facilities|||||Activities|||||Special Packages|
Kamat Hotels India Limited: Kamat Hotels (India) Limited (KHIL) is one of the fastest growing hospitality groups in India. Khil was initiated on March 21st, 1986 by Late Venkatesh Krishna Kamat, a visionary in the business. His guidance and support helped Vithal Venkatesh Kamat, current Executive Chairman and Managing Director, steer the company into a successful public limited company in 1994.
VITS Hotels is a new chain of luxury business Hotels promoted by KHIL starting with its first showcase VITS properties in Mumbai. The first VITS Hotel in Mumbai, property at Andheri Kurla road, will showcase the VITS concept of luxury business accommodation for discerning business travellers. KHIL launched the VITS hospitality experience in Aurangabad, Belgaum, Nagpur, Pune Pimpri, Pune Belewadi, and twenty more locations in the next five years. Milestones Achieved by the Group
Milestones Achieved by the Group :
* The foundation of the group was laid with " Satkar", a restaurant opposite churchgate
station, Mumbai, in 1958.
* In the year 1972, "Samrat" Restaurant at Churchgate, Mumbai started operations.
* The group gained more strength with the opening of "Suvidha Restaurant" at D.N Road and
"Suruchi Restaurant" at New Marine Lines, Mumbai.
* With " Suruchi Restaurant and Bar", the group further expanded its operations into the non
vegetarian restaurant category.
* The group further consolidated its position in the family restaurant business with the opening of "
Status" and " Santoor" in 1982 and after this chain of " Kamats Super Snacks" was com
* Kamat Hotels ( India) Limited (KHIL) was incorporated on 21st March 1986.
* The group forayed into residential properties acquiring " Hotel Shalimar" in Vapi and has built
Kamat's Silvassa Resorts a three star hotel at Silvassa.
* KHIL acquired the Plaza Hotel, a four star property in Mumbai near the domestic airport.
* The group ventured into clubs by starting two clubs in Mumbai at Goregaon and Lokhandwala.
* KHIL has developed resorts at Harnai Fort and Murud Harnai Beach Resort.
* Kamat's Catering Institute was established by the group to cater to its own growing manpower
* The group gave asia its first five star " Ecotel" called " The Orchid" in 1997.
* In 2005 the group acquired "Lotus Suites" in Mumbai.
* In 2007 Launch of VITS Luxury Business Hotels, with first property in Mumbai.
The Kamat Group proudly caters to an evergrowing number of Indians domicile abroad-- all with a keen appetite for Indian hotels, particularly udipi cuisine-- in the following hotels - Chandini ( Belgium), Delhi Durbar, India Coffee House, Khyber, Sanman (all in Dubai), Namaskar Chain ( in Sandai and Tokyo,in Japan) Kamats of India (Singapore), Shan, Diwana, India Coffee House (all in UK), Earthen Pot at Atlanta, Georgia, India Coffee House at Flushing, New York, Natraj at Jacksonite, New York and Moghul Mahal at Boston, Massachusettes (all in the USA).
After leading the environmentally sensitive initiatives in the Hotel Industry, KHIL will be pioneering the business hotel space in India with VITS LUXURY BUSINESS HOTELS. First with VITS MUMBAI followed by Aurangabad, Belgaum, Nagpur Nasikh and Pune.
Kamat's is today a large hospitality business group in India with interests in luxury hotels, budget hotels and restaurants, travel business, catering and educational institutions, departmental stores and of course, restaurants. With a turnover of over Rs.80 crore (2006-2007) an approximately ten thousand share holders, KHIL is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).
|Reservations | About Us | Accommodations | Banquets & Meetings | Restaurants | Facilities | Special Packages | Location | Contact Us | Home|
Awards and Accolades | Newsletter | News & Media | Fact Sheet | Standards | Hotel | Upcoming Hotels | Khil.com
Wellness Club | Chef Specialties | VITS Celebrations | Outlets | Privileged | Ethos | Deals | Travel Tips | Future Plans | Careers
Andheri Kurla Road, International Airport Zone,
Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400 059, (Bombay) India.
Toll No: 1-800-2097555
Tel: 91-22-28270707 / 61517555 / 60017555
(International) Fax: 91-22-28270345
|Lotus Resorts , Andheri Kurla Road,
International Airport Zone, Andheri (E),
Mumbai - 400 059,
Copyright © VITS Hotel Aurangabad. All rights reserved. Web Design and Website Optimization by
VITS hotels in Aurangabad with a proud tradition of organizing and hosting successful meetings and banquets hotels.
stayingat.com is the official booking engine for the VITS Hotel